MDT LSS chassis system was designed to be as compact as possible. The V-shaped bedding and free floated fore-end improve accuracy and ergonomics. The fore-end allows for barrel contours up to 1"/25mm in diameter.
The chassis system is manufactured out of billet 6061-T6 aluminum, and has been finished with Cerakote™ in Black or Flat Dark Earth (FDE).
To keep this chassis system compact, it was designed for collapsible AR-15 but tstocks, however fixed butt stocks can mounted with the use of a fixed stock adapter.
The LSS chassis is designed to accept any AR-15 butt-stock and pistol grip (purchased separately), offering the option to customize from the wide variety of accessories available on the market.
The LSS chassis uses AICS style external box style magazines in .300WM or .338LM AICS style magazines and supports installation of bolt on MIL-STN-1913 accessory mounting rails. Mounting holes are spaced for Magpul style L5 (11 slots) and L3 (7 slots) rails (40,64mm /81,28mm) to be used on the bottom of the fore end up to 6.5" in length.
- Increases accuracy by up to 21%
- CNC Machined from 6061 aluminum
- Cerakote Finish in Black or Flat Dark Earth
- Hole spacing for Magpul L5(11slot) and L3(7slot)Rails
- Designed for Collapsible AR-15 buttstocks
- Accepts most AR-15 Pistol Grips
- Lightweight, free-floating modular fore-end
- Will accommodate barrels up to 1" diameter.
- Compatible with AICS style magazines in .300WM or .338LM
- Weight: 700-800g
Tikka T3 - Long Calibers
Only our Metal 3.56 magazine will fit with the chassis for this action and needs to be purchased separately.